Terms of Service
By accessing the website at outpump.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Outpump’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Outpump’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Outpump at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Outpump’s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. Outpump makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Outpump does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Outpump or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Outpump’s website, even if Outpump or a Outpump authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Outpump’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Outpump does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Outpump may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Outpump does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Outpump has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Outpump of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
7. Orders, shipping, returns and sales
A. Please follow the instructions on the website to place you orders. Your order constitutes an offer to us to buy the products and services. After receiving an order, we will send you an e-mail acknowledging that we have received your order (“Order Confirmation”).
B. While it is our practice to confirm orders by email, the receipt of an email order confirmation does not constitute our acceptance of an order or our confirmation of an offer to sell a product or service. All orders are subject to acceptance by us, and we will confirm such acceptance to you by sending you an email confirming the shipment of your order (the “Shipping Confirmation”). A contract with us will be formed only when you receive the shipping confirmation. The contract will relate only to those products and services whose shipment we have confirmed in the shipping confirmation. We will not be obliged to supply any other products or services which may have been part of your order in the same or a separate order confirmation.
C. We reserve the right to cancel your order at any time before we have accepted it and we may rescind our acceptance and cancel your order, or any portion thereof in our discretion, even after your receipt of an order confirmation or after your credit card has been charged. We also reserve the right, without prior notice, to limit the order quantity on any product or service and/or to refuse service to any customer. We may also require verification of information prior to the acceptance and/or shipment of any order.
D. The prices displayed on the Website are quoted in U.S. dollars and must be paid in U.S. dollars. In the event a product is listed at an incorrect price, we have the right to refuse or cancel orders placed for the product listed at the incorrect price, regardless of whether the order has been confirmed or your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is canceled, we will issue a credit to your credit card account.
A. Unless otherwise noted and subject to applicable restrictions, we will ship items internationally and typically within 5 to 6 business days from receipt of order. Tracking information will be sent after your order ships. International customers are responsible for customs, taxes, and duties.
B. When an order is placed, it will be shipped to the address designated by the purchaser as long as that shipping address is compliant with the shipping restrictions contained on this website.
C. All purchases from this website are made pursuant to a shipment contract. As a result, risk of loss and title for items purchased from this website pass to you upon delivery of the items to the carrier. You are responsible for filing any claims with carriers for damaged and/or lost shipments.
Unless the item is a final sale (e.g., marked on sale at the time of purchase), returns will be accepted within 15 days of receipt. Returned merchandise should be in the same condition as when you received it, unworn, undamaged, saleable with original tags and packaging (if applicable). Altered apparel, special orders, perishable or personalized/monogrammed items, and items identified as “final sale” cannot be returned. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to determine if returned merchandise is in saleable condition. Returned merchandise must be shipped at your expense and will be subject to a restocking fee of ten percent (10%) of the purchase price.
7.4 IMPORTANT NOTE ON ORDERS, PRE-ORDERS AND SALES:
A. You agree that once your order is placed you cannot make any changes to size, address, or any other information. other items are pre-order, which means they will ship within a specified time frame after the order is placed. All order and pre-order items are final sales; there will be no returns, exchanges or cancellations for these items.
B. On occasion, we offer certain products on the website at a sale or reduced price. all items marked on sale are final sales; there will be no returns exchanges or cancellations for these items.
Outpump may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website and/or buying our products you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Italy and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
Your continued use of our website will be regarded as acceptance of our practices around privacy and personal information. If you have any questions about how we handle user data and personal information, feel free to contact us.